Monday, February 14, 2011

The Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Day of Valentine's

Boy am I late posting my Valentine's stuff.
The Eighth Day of Valentine's I took the day off. Not by choice but by request of my husband who allowed me to sleep in since he had the day off. He insisted that that day was for the boys to have a boys day out.


The Ninth Day of Valentine's I made Valentine Bark for my husband.
Ingredients:
Charms Valentine Pops
White chocolate chips



Josh took out some frustration beating the Charms pops into tiny pieces as I melted the white chocolate chips in the microwave. After melting the chocolate I poured it onto wax paper and sprinkled the pops candies onto the chocolate. I put it in the fridge to set up then broke it into pieces after. My husband loves white chocolate so he really enjoyed this treat. 


The Tenth Day of Valentine's I sent my hubby an email Valentine. And in return I received one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment