Saturday, December 18, 2010

K is for Kisses and Hugs

The first thing I thought of for the letter K was kissing under the mistletoe. So I found a printout craft online, printed it out and glued ribbon and pom poms onto it to symbolize the mistletoe plant. Then the family proceeded to chase one another around the house with it, giving one another kisses. I included hugs because that's Nathans' big thing right now. He walks up to us with his arms stretch out and says "HUG". It is adorable.

If I was back in my hometown in Northeast Georgia I wouldn't have to find a craft for mistletoe. I would be able to go into the woods and find it growing wild in the trees. Watching my mom climbing around in trees gathering mistletoe for my sister and I, is one of my favorite memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment