Tuesday, December 21, 2010

S is for Snowman/Santa

Snowman.... Well I had a great idea to make White Chocolate Brownie Ball Snowman. First I started out baking brownies as directed on the box. Then after they had slightly cooled I formed the brownies into three different ball shapes. Small for the head and so on.



I put the brownies into the freezer for about an hour then when I took them out I melted white chocolate chips in the microwave. I dipped them into the melted chocolate then put them together to look like Snowmen.


They didn't come out exactly like I thought but I put them into the refrigerator to cool and harden. Even if they don't look so good I can guarantee that they will taste wonderful.


There could not be S on the Christmas ABC list without including Santa. Nathan is at the stage that he loves Santa. We have visited several but only have pictures of two visits.

He got the Christmas Tiger from one Santa. If you look at the picture above it you can find the tiger laying in wait for Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment